Eden Strippers - False advertisement

11 of 12 Eden Strippers reviews

Me and 3 friends ordered a *** from Eden girls.They called to confirm a day before and everything seemed to be going well.

After she showed up however, she refused to put on a show stating that she needed 7 people in order to put on a show. When the guy called to confirm he never said anything about needing 7 people. I searched all over the site and reviewed the package I ordered which mentioned nothing about a minimum of 7 people. She got in her car and drove away.

We did not yet pay her thank God. Afterwards we tried calling the place 3 times in a row and nobody answered the phone, so we went on the site and found a little chat window for support. We explained what happened and they asked my name and age so I told them. They knew exactly who I was and said she left because you only had 2 people.

I told them that was wrong and that there were 4 of us and the reply I got back was "I don't believe you" followed by them cutting off the chat session. She also did not look anything like the one in the picture. This place is a scam.

Do NOT ever call them or order their strippers.They are guilty of false advertisement & bait and switch.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 12 Eden Strippers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MekaLekaHiMekaHineyHo

Apr 10, 2015 #970525

Simple solution: Stop buying hookers.

6 1 Reply
Jake54

Sep 19, 2012 #544403

You must be the only person in the world to think that at home strippers is a legit business. Simple fact is she was expecting a party in the alcoholic sense probobly bachelor type and you four way link up of c&c and or WOW scared her off. Plus you where wearing sweatpants huh? Don't lie

17 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Eden Strippers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Eden Strippers.
Filing a new complaint about
×