Me and 3 friends ordered a *** from Eden girls.They called to confirm a day before and everything seemed to be going well.
After she showed up however, she refused to put on a show stating that she needed 7 people in order to put on a show. When the guy called to confirm he never said anything about needing 7 people. I searched all over the site and reviewed the package I ordered which mentioned nothing about a minimum of 7 people. She got in her car and drove away.
We did not yet pay her thank God. Afterwards we tried calling the place 3 times in a row and nobody answered the phone, so we went on the site and found a little chat window for support. We explained what happened and they asked my name and age so I told them. They knew exactly who I was and said she left because you only had 2 people.
I told them that was wrong and that there were 4 of us and the reply I got back was "I don't believe you" followed by them cutting off the chat session. She also did not look anything like the one in the picture. This place is a scam.
Do NOT ever call them or order their strippers.They are guilty of false advertisement & bait and switch.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Eden Girls
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."