Eden Strippers - Try us out for yourself!
There is no verification process for this website--it is a free-for-all for competitors to fabricate reviews in order to discourage customers to book with us.For instance, we don't do parties in Michigan--only the Chicagoland area...how could we have a "pissed off consumer" from a place we've never been?
The other reviews are clearly written by a desperate competitor who even leaves the name of his business on his comment! In response to the person whose *** left without being paid--he was underage and only had a few friends--the *** was afraid for her safety.
We pride ourselves on having the hottest, sexiest, and friendliest girls who love what they do and put on a great show. Check out the photos yourself at www.edenstrippers.com.
We're the only *** company who has even taken photos of 10-12 girls at a time because, guess what?
They're our employees!If you're even more curious, check out our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/edengirls!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm sick of Netflix deciding how long to stream their TV shows before interrupting them. If they are going to do this they should provide a wireless to each of..."
- "How to get my prize from freelotto?..."
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "I ordered a ring for my wife in March of 2012, and am STILL trying to get these people to honor my order here in August. I received one e-mail..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "ABOUT A YEAR AGO I PURCHASED A USED NISSAN VERSA FOR 13000.00 IN THE RAIN AND WHEN I GOT HOME WAS IN THE WORST SHAPE, DRY ROTTED WORN..."
- "I bought edys 1.5 Qts container of mint chocolate chip and while i was eating it i felt something in my mouth and when i took it out of my..."
- "I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75. I've added a photo of the mum beside a..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."